On the Virtual Road
The end of the year is typically a busy time for us, and this year is no exception. Even though we are not able to see everyone in person this year, we are excited to speak with leaders in respiratory care and interact with state societies, respiratory therapists, students, educators, and physicians, in an effort to positively promote and elevate our profession. We are always eager to listen, learn, and share our NBRC news.
Some events that kept us busy during the first part of November included:
- American Association of Respiratory Care (AARC) Board Meeting
- American Association of Respiratory Care (AARC) House of Delegates
- Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE) Virtual Exchange 2020
- Pennsylvania State Society Meeting
- Student Survivor Hour – virtual recording available here
Upcoming events on our calendar through the end of the year include:
- American Association of Respiratory Care (AARC) LIVE Congress
- Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC) Board of Commissioners Meeting
- NBRC Board of Trustees and Committee Meetings
Links provided where available, for more information. We hope to see you soon!