https://www.nbrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/education-audit-image.png 1080 1080 The National Board for Respiratory Care /wp-content/uploads/2017/04/nbrc_logo_smaller-300x70.png The National Board for Respiratory Care2020-06-10 10:23:182021-03-19 11:52:09Education Audit
In 2018, the NBRC implemented an education audit policy as a routine part of our commitment to ensuring the integrity of the credentialing system.
Here’s a snapshot of how the audit process works:
- A random selection process identifies graduates for audit upon receipt of graduation information electronically submitted via the School Portal.
- Auditees are notified of their audit status via email.
- NBRC uses the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to verify graduation. In cases where NSC is unable to verify graduation, auditees must submit official transcripts to the NBRC.
- Being chosen for audit does not affect the ability to apply for, schedule, or take an NBRC examination.
- Approximately two weeks after receipt of supporting documentation, all individuals are notified of audit results either by mail or email.
- Failure to respond to an audit, pass an audit, or provide the required information on time will result in invalidation of examination scores and/or revocation of certification.
It is vital to provide a valid email address that is checked frequently. You may update your email anytime in the Practitioner Portal.
If you would like more information about the education audit, please refer to our Candidate Handbook.
As always, we are here to help. Our Customer Care Team may be reached at email@example.com or at 913.895.4900.