https://www.nbrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/iStock-1282500710-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Hilary Groninger /wp-content/uploads/2017/04/nbrc_logo_smaller-300x70.png Hilary Groninger2021-08-31 13:27:072022-05-02 08:53:26On the Road Again
On the Road Again
It’s that time of year again where we hit the road both in-person and virtually to provide important industry updates and network with our practitioners, educators, students and physicians. This year, we’ll continue to elevate our national awareness campaign, The World Needs More RTs.
Here’s what our road map looks like for the remainder of this year:
- August 30-31: Northern Regional Respiratory Care Conference (In-Person) Wisconsin Dells, WI
- September 9-10: Idaho Society for Respiratory Care Conference (Virtual)
- September 13-17: Colorado and Wyoming Societies for Respiratory Care Conference (Virtual)
- September 15-16: Arkansas Society for Respiratory Care Conference (In-Person) Little Rock, AR
- September 23-24: Kentucky Society for Respiratory Care Conference (Virtual)
- October 8-12: Anesthesiology Society of Anesthesiologists Annual Meeting (Virtual)
- October 17-20: CHEST 2021 Annual Meeting (Virtual)
- November 15-18: Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE) Exchange (In-Person) Nashville, TN
- December 6-11: NBRC Board of Trustees and Committee Meetings (In-Person) Huntington Beach, CA
We truly look forward to these conferences where we get to gather and learn from one another!
“Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and world better than you found it.“
– Marian Wright Edelman